Local Government Act 1995 (Section 5.25 (G))
In accordance with the requirements of Section 12 of the Local Government (Administration) Regulations 1996, it is hereby notified for public information of Council and Committee meetings for the next twelve months.
Ordinary Meetings Of Council
Meetings are held in Council Chambers, 90 Hepburn Street, Mount Magnet. Please note where an Audit Committee Meeting precedes an Ordinary Meeting, the Ordinary Meeting will commence immediately after the close of the Audit Committee Meeting.
Schedule of meeting dates for 2020 are as follows:
- Wednesday 26th February 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 25th March 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 29th April 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 27th May 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 1st July 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 29th July 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 26th August 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 30th September 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 28th October 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 25th November 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 16th December 2020 commencing at 5.00pm
NOTE: As of 8 June 2013 Audit Committee Meetings will be arranged as required by the CEO in consultation with the Chairperson.
Special Meetings Of Council
Where practical, prior public notice will be given of the time, date and place of any Special Meetings of Council open to the public.
Ordinary Council Meetings are open to the Public. Public copies of Agendas may be obtained at the Administration Office and are generally available from noon on the Tuesday prior to the meeting date. Agendas are available at www.mtmagnet.wa.gov.au from noon on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.
Agendas are available by clicking on the link below
Public Question Time
Public Question Time provides an opportunity for residents to ask a question of Council at any Ordinary Meeting, Special Meeting, Electors Meeting or Committee Meetings. Although not a requirement of the Local Government Act 1995 or Council’s Standing Orders, your assistance with putting your question to Council in writing will assist with providing responses at the meeting and accurate minute taking.
Please click here to download Public Question Time template and guidance notes. If you are able to complete this form and provide advance notice of the question(s) you intend to raise at a Committee or Council meeting, officers will try to ensure that a full and detailed response is provided to you at the meeting.
The completed form can be returned to Council, either by:
- Hand delivering it to the Councils Administration Officers, 90 Hepburn Street Mount Magnet; or
- Emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org The completed form should be addressed to the CEO.